Sunday 28 August 2011

Edition 2 of The Granny Chapter

As promised, I'm going to fill you in with what I've been up to since I last published a serious post.
I've also, as of one hour ago, just completed the last essay that I will have to write for my degree! Yippee

It's obviously got me in the writing mood.


I've been continuing my crocheting, I think I'm getting quite good at it now.

I have actually been teaching my Nana how to crochet too. She's a whizz at knitting and all those other things that Nana's know how to do, but never learnt crochet.

So we find projects to make and have some quality time together, making scones, drinking tea and the like, check out this bag, (hers was a green and cream coloured version)...


It took a while to make, but it was worth it. It's also made from an amazing organic cotton :)


No comments:

Post a Comment